Sunday 18 March 2012

REVIEW: Simple 'Triple Action Spotless Skin Facial Wash'

So here I have a review for a product that I absolutely love!

For quite some time I've been a huge fan of the brand Simple. My love for Simple started from their basic Hydrating Light Moisturiser and my love for the brand grew from there.


How I came across the Triple Action Spotless Skin Facial Wash...

Since buying my Clarisonic Plus I found that my skin was becoming more prone to breakouts (yes, I know your skin is supposed to do that after using Clarisonics), so much so that it was beginning to become too much to bare. Because of this I figured I needed not just a general face wash but one specifically designed to spot-prone skin or problematic skin.
After browsing online and checking reviews I finally decided to buy the face wash from the Spotless Skin range by Simple. I chose Simple because I knew I already liked a lot of their products and I knew they wouldn't irritate my skin.

How I use...
At first I just used the face wash morning and night over my sink (wash basin). However, I sometimes found this difficult/messy so began to use the face wash in my shower and I found this much easier.


Claims
Simple claim that you will see results within 1 day of using the face wash. I can't say that I noticed changes this quickly but I can certainly say that I saw improvements in my skin very quickly and the face wash cleared up my skin well and allowed me to use my Clarisonic easily and spot free!

Results
As I previously stated, the wash cleared up my skin in a good amount of time and allowed me to use my Clarisonic without constantly breaking out. Not only did it clear up my skin but I feel it also made my skin brighter, smoother and in general, just a lot better. I found my makeup applied a lot better after using and moisturiser applied smoother too.

Would I re-purchase?
Yes I would re-purchase, and I have re-purchased. I'd say this product lasted me around 1.5-2 months and as soon as I was out of my first tube, I went and bought a second. I love this product, it is affordable (prices differ per store but always less then around £4) and it is easily attainable (selling in stores such as Boots, Superdrug, Bodycare and supermarkets i.e. ASDA).

Since using this product I have now bought the Anti-Blemish moisturiser from the Spotless Skin range by Simple and I will blog about that once I've got a firm opinion of it, but so far so good!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya i know this post is old but i thought id let you know this, i also have the clarisonic and was using the 'sensitive' brush head which was bringing me out in acne for ages, i switched to the 'delicate' head and its much better, im also using this face wash too :)

    www.frankiebooblog.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Frankie, I've only just seen your comment. I've not blogged for over a year and a half. Thank you for your comment and recommendations :) I'll be sure to try it out.

    ReplyDelete