Saturday 24 March 2012

WHY I LOVE: MAC's Creme Cup lipstick

As far as MAC lipsticks go, I think it's safe to say that Creme Cup is one of the most popular shades in the permanent collection, and when you take a look at this shade, it really is no surprise why.

Due to Creme Cup's Cremesheen finish, its highly moisturising, creamy and silky on the lips, leaving them nourished for longer. Which is a bonus as it makes this lipstick even more of a brilliant choice for an everyday lipstick as it reduced the need of using a balm for moisturising.

taken without flash

taken with flash
As well as having a perfect everyday finish, Creme Cup also has a perfect everyday colouring. With a baby pink/nude shade that compliments practically every skin tone, its no wonder why everybody loves Creme Cup. However, I will say that if I apply a bit too much it does tend to wash me out a little bit (I have fair skin - I usually wear shade 'ivory' in foundations and NC20 in MAC) This shade is by no means a beige 'concealer' nude, but is more of a wearable pinky nude, aka the perfect nude. 
(colour is truer to photographs taken without flash)

I adore this shade, and I adore the finish even more. This lipstick has never left my handbag since I purchased it and I use it pretty much every day. I think this lipstick is a staple piece for every girls' makeup bag!

You can get your hands on this gorgeous lippy for £13.50 from retailers.

taken with flash

taken without flash


Note: Cremesheens are said to melt when left in handbags/makeup bags, (or anywhere relatively warm) for too long, so take care and make sure your lippy doesn't melt away!!



No comments:

Post a Comment