Thursday 13 February 2014

Am I back?

Hey!

I've made a return.

It's been almost 2 years since I bothered blogging.

I stopped for a few reasons. One of which was I just got too busy. My job increased and I lost my spare day to film YouTube videos meaning I also lost inspiration to write and even lost inspiration to continue watching YouTube videos.

But I felt like coming back.

I've had a little revamp. Deleted some older posts which made me cringe a little. Next on my 'to do list' is to figure out how to get a decent theme and to make this blog look half decent :)

I'm no longer doing YouTube due to the fact I just don't have the time and also I don't particularly want to.

I may however make videos for here from time to time.

I'm hoping to make this a regular thing and hopefully build something up for myself :)

UPCOMING POSTS
  • What's in my makeup bag?
  • What's in my hand luggage bag?
  • regular reviews
  • OOTD's
If you'd like to contact me for whatever reason you can contact me on the below methods.

Email: bclosebeauty@gmail.com

Instagram: @bethjclose

Twitter: @BethJClose

Tumblr: www.bethjcx.tumblr.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment