Thursday 13 February 2014

Upcoming Holiday

I'm about to blog about something I am extremely excited about.

On 14th July 2014 I will be going on my first holiday in years!

I will be heading to the Spanish island of Mallorca and staying in Magaluf with my two friends Sophie and Jade.



The holiday is to celebrate Jade's 21st birthday however it's also Sophie's 21'st whilst we're out there so we'll be celebrating hers too!

This is going to be a really girly holiday and hopefully a 'rate good laff'.

We've got so much planned including a water park, boat parties and even a night dressed as animals!

It's something I really cannot wait for and over the upcoming months you can expect lots of posts to do with my holiday.

UPCOMING POSTS
- Holiday Shopping
- Bag Packing
- Whats In My Hand Luggage

I'm even going to be creating a video whilst we're out there!


Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment